New Book - Joanne's Beginners Guide To Electrosex
If you were curious about e-stim and electrosex then I have some good news for you
I have written a 22 page guide to the basics of electrostimulation or e-stim for short.
It contains lots of information on safety, basic theory, electrode options and covers several electrode position guides to help you on your way. Oh, and there is even a handy resource guide at the end.
It covers all of this in some depth and hopefully will help newbies discover the fun to be had with hands free orgasms:
- Basic Electrical Theory & Terms
- Creating an E-Stim Circuit
- Types of Control Boxes
- Types of Electrodes
- Electrode Positions
- Resources & Further Reading
Basically, this book has three main sections with some boring theory acting like two pieces of bread surrounding a tasty slice of e-stim information.
I hope to create a shockingly good sandwich for you to read, digest and enjoy.
My writing style is somewhat informal, and I hope entertaining too while still being educational.
You will ultimately be the judge of that, but I anticipate that you will enjoy the information I will be presenting in this book. It will help you enjoy this amazing way of kinking up your masturbation sessions.
Download the e-book in pdf form - Joanne's Beginners Guide To ElectrosexCheck out Joanne's Beginners Guide To Electrosex e-book for 22 pages of tips, advice and safety information about this great way to achieve hands-free orgasms Click to Tweet
- Exciting News From Hot Octopuss - Introducing The DiGiT Finger Vibrator
- What Is The Difference Between TENS, EMS And E-stim Equipment
- This Secret Sex Trick Will Have Your Lover Begging You for More
- Conductive Rubber Estim Electrodes
- Sparkzz At Xtasia Is A Fantastic Electroplay Event
- I Am Designing A Belt Clip And Holder For My 2B Estim Control Box
- DIY Estim Penis Play Conductive Rubber Cock Loop Insulator
- DIY Bi-Polar Estim Labia Shield - The Panty Pleaser
- Guest Post - The Lockbox : DerangedPiglet
- Friday, March 29th, is Boobday!