New Book - Joanne's Beginners Guide To Electrosex
If you were curious about e-stim and electrosex then I have some good news for you
I have written a 22 page guide to the basics of electrostimulation or e-stim for short.
It contains lots of information on safety, basic theory, electrode options and covers several electrode position guides to help you on your way. Oh, and there is even a handy resource guide at the end.
It covers all of this in some depth and hopefully will help newbies discover the fun to be had with hands free orgasms:
- Basic Electrical Theory & Terms
- Creating an E-Stim Circuit
- Types of Control Boxes
- Types of Electrodes
- Electrode Positions
- Resources & Further Reading
Basically, this book has three main sections with some boring theory acting like two pieces of bread surrounding a tasty slice of e-stim information.
I hope to create a shockingly good sandwich for you to read, digest and enjoy.
My writing style is somewhat informal, and I hope entertaining too while still being educational.
You will ultimately be the judge of that, but I anticipate that you will enjoy the information I will be presenting in this book. It will help you enjoy this amazing way of kinking up your masturbation sessions.
Joanne's Beginners Guide To Electrosex
Download the e-book in pdf form - Joanne's Beginners Guide To ElectrosexCheck out Joanne's Beginners Guide To Electrosex e-book for 22 pages of tips, advice and safety information about this great way to achieve hands-free orgasms Click to Tweet
paul Saturday, 27 July 2019 19:28
I have been using Russian stim as I recover from some spinal cord injuries. At the moment I can have orgams but do not ejaculate. I am wondering if this will help. Any thoughts on overcoming neurogenic ejaculation issues?
Also, I see lot's of info on where to place but nothing on what setting I should use. You thoughts on that?
Leave a comment
- The Decimator - The Worlds Largest E-Stim Butt Plug Electrode
- This Is Not A Vagina, It Is A Vulva
- Poo Dildos Are A Real Thing
- XBiz Europa Awards
- Joanne's Kinky Forum
- Electro Speculum And Electro Whisker Reviews Coming Soon
- I'm Going To Be Reviewing Some More Mr Hankeys Toys Dildos
- Exciting News From Hot Octopuss - Introducing The DiGiT Finger Vibrator
- What Is The Difference Between TENS, EMS And E-Stim Equipment
- This Secret Sex Trick Will Have Your Lover Begging You For More