There Is No Such Thing As Normal Sex
I hate it when people put others down because of their sexual tastes
What is Normal Sex? I'll tell you what it isn't. Normal sex is not something defined in university studies, it isn't what is portrayed in the media and it certainly isn't a term that you can use to put someone down!
When talking about some sex acts with friends either online or in person some topics seem to be conisdered "outside the norm". Who defines what this mythical norm is anyway? I argue that you define what is normal for you and no-one has the right to define what you do or what you should enjoy.
Never feel shamed by your particular likes because you think it's not normal. If you like it and enjoy yourself consensually with your partner then that activity IS THE NORM for you both.
I wish that people would stop bashing others for their sexual tastes, gender identity or anything else for that matter. Let's all just get along and enjoy our likes, be them kinky or the NORM.
And breathe ....... Rant over.
This has been a party political broacast from the Joanne Party, the party that considers kinky the norm.
Leave a comment
- XBiz Europa Awards
- Joanne's Kinky Forum
- Electro Speculum And Electro Whisker Reviews Coming Soon
- I'm Going To Be Reviewing Some More Mr Hankeys Toys Dildos
- Exciting News From Hot Octopuss - Introducing The DiGiT Finger Vibrator
- New Book - Joanne's Beginners Guide To Electrosex
- What Is The Difference Between TENS, EMS And E-stim Equipment
- This Secret Sex Trick Will Have Your Lover Begging You for More
- Conductive Rubber Estim Electrodes
- Sparkzz At Xtasia Is A Fantastic Electroplay Event