Not on sexmachinereviews.co.uk?
If you are reading this article on any website other than my own www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk, then the site you are reading it on has stolen it. Probably adding in links to nefarious sites and basically robbing me of my means of making a living.
My name is Joanne and my blog doesn't generate much money, but that is beside the point. I work damn hard at what I do, and everything that you see and read on my own site www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk is from my heart. I take great pride in what I do, and it galls me that websites skim my content illegally to post elsewhere.
Reading articles on those websites contributes to the problem that individual authors like myself face and it is very disheartening. It's a problem that I often face, and when informed that my content has been illegally posted elsewhere I have it removed through a DMCA takedown notice but that all takes time and detracts from what I do best, running my site and writing my articles.
You would be doing me a huge favour by getting in touch with me through my site www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk if you see this or any of my other articles posted on any site other than my own and I would be eternally grateful to you for doing so.
Content theft isn't a victimless crime, it hurts writers like myself as when my work is posted elsewhere it falls under Google's duplicate content rule, and Google can actually penalise my own site for having my work published elsewhere. It also means I am missing out on valuable traffic that can help my blog to grow.
Please, if you see other blogger's work ripped off then get in touch with them too, we all need a little help if we are to be able to tackle this menace.
If you want informative articles focussed on sexual issues and practices, then get it straight from the source, my site at www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk.
Thank you xxx.
- Guest Post - The Lockbox : DerangedPiglet
- Friday, March 29th, is Boobday!
- How To Support A Blogger Or Author
- I Am Reviewing The Python Electro-Compression System
- I Am Reviewing The Tremor Sex Machine
- Electrastim Release Their AXIS Electro Stimulator
- Any Other Bloggers Visiting ETO 2019?
- Today I Upgraded My 2B Estim Control Box Firmware
- I Am Delighted To Be Working With Honour.co.uk
- Hot Octopuss Launches JETT, its Customisable Guybrator™ with Treble and Bass Technology