I Am Reviewing The Python Electro-Compression System
My Stunt Cock is going to be having lots of shockingly good fun
After a very exciting visit to the ETO (Erotic Trade Only) Show in Coventry where we spent a good deal of time chatting to the lovely people form E-Stim Systems, we were given the opportunity to review the Python.
The Python is their first electro-compression system for the testicles. It features gold contacts and a compression plate with three thumb screws that are used to compress the testicles up against the contact plates.
First impressions are very good indeed, the build quality of it as you would expect from E-Stim Systems is first class. It looks amazing and will be a lot of fun to get to know.
Watch out for my full review soon.
Check out the Python Product Page for more information.
Disclaimer - I was sent the Python to review free of charge and this will in no way affected the outcome of my review. This post contains affiliate links and if you purchase something when you follow one of these links I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. For more information check out my disclosure page.
- I Am Reviewing The Tremor Sex Machine
- Electrastim Release Their AXIS Electro Stimulator
- Any Other Bloggers Visiting ETO 2019?
- Simple E-Stim Equipment Storage Solutions
- Today I Upgraded My 2B Estim Control Box Firmware
- I Am Delighted To Be Working With Honour.co.uk
- Hot Octopuss Launches JETT, its Customisable Guybrator™ with Treble and Bass Technology
- Stolen Content
- Electrosex Penis Play Guide For Hands Free Orgasms
- Ovis - Erotic Fiction