- It must be capable of holding the 2B either the right way up or upside down.
- All sockets must be accessible.
- You must be able to change the battery without removing the control box from the holder.
- All controls must be accessible but also protected from accidental use when wearing it.
- A method to control cables to keep things neat and tidy.
- The belt clip must be able to be removed so if it ever breaks it can be replaced.
- All outer edges must have a nice radius to prevent snagging on things.
Here is my design so far. I am waiting on some PLA arriving before I can print out a prototype. Once I have done so and then tweaked the model if it needs tweaking I will make the files available for downloading.
The 2B cradle and belt clip will allow for easy mobile stimming
This means that you can get one made for yourself. I can also 3D print them for anyone, but this is a long print job.
This image shows the pieces that are individually printed and then snapped together
Update: 8/5/19 - Added another cable retention and tidying option, an eyelet for use with standard cable ties.
This image shows a cable tie loop that can be used to tidy cables
Update: 29/9/19 - I have made the STL files for this project available.
You can download the STL files for this project here. If you find them useful then please consider making a donation to me for them to help me grow my site.