Clone A Pussy Masturbator Kit

Go on, share your kinky DIY sex toys and ideas.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Clone A Pussy Masturbator Kit

Post by Joanne » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:07 am

I am really excited to announce that Clone-A-Willy have sent me this delightful clone a pussy masturbator kit.

I reviewed one of their clone a pussy kits in 2017 and had so much fun cloning my pussy. Check out my review of the Clone-A-Pussy Kit. Here is the result of playing with that kit.
My cloned pussy
My cloned pussy
cloneapussy10.jpg (56.87 KiB) Viewed 126 times
This kit is different. Instead of just making a copy of a pussy you can create your own Fleshlight like masturbator and that takes the kink to a whole new level of fun.

So for this review, I have decided that as well as documenting the process like last time I am going to video it all too. Here is where it gets kinky, I plan to clone not my own pussy but that of sub'r', on video.

Even better is I plan on shooting two videos from different angles, one vanilla version for Youtube and one XXX version to go up somewhere like xhamster so you can see the process in detail.

Of course, then my Stunt Cock is going to have to evaluate the results, purely for scientific purposes obviously. ;)

Clone-A-Willy has been so nice as they included lots of stickers (I love naughty stickers) and some beer can 'Coozies' or coolers which will get used. I love the designs. So keep an eye out for the review in full when I publish it, probably December as I have to get all three of us together for a kinky evening of pussy cloning.

Here is the kit and the goodies that I was sent.
A Clone-A-Pussy masturbator kit plus goodies
A Clone-A-Pussy masturbator kit plus goodies
clone-a-pussy.jpg (71.29 KiB) Viewed 126 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)