Safe club play

Swinging is becoming more and more popular, this forum is for anything to do with it.
mandy21
Familiar Face
Familiar Face

Safe club play

Post by mandy21 » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:52 pm

What is the safest and easiest way to find my local club, and to find out what safety measures are in place there?

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Safe club play

Post by Joanne » Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:08 pm

Disregarding good old Google, one good way to find out about local swingers clubs are swinger sites like FabSwingers.

These sites often list swingers clubs by area of the country, you can get the clubs website address this way to look up things like rules. These sites also often allow their members to write club reviews and these can be a great insight into the inner workings of a club that you want to visit.

Checking out club reviews is a very good way to learn how safe, clean and secure these clubs are.

Once you have their website, read it thoroughly, especially the rules and dress code. If you have any questions e-mail them or even call them up on the phone. Remember that clubs are used to lots of questions and nervous first-timers so calling them is a good option to allay your fears.

When you do visit, don't be afraid to turn around and walk out if it isn't what it is being advertised. But saying that if you so a little background checking online you are unlikely to be surprised when you walk through the door.

I hope that helps.

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

StuntCock
Established Member
Established Member

Post by StuntCock » Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:08 am

The Attic is a fantastic club and one I enjoy going to. It is safe, clean and a heck of a lot of fun.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Joanne » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:15 am

You going again this weekend Stunt Cock?

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

StuntCock
Established Member
Established Member

Post by StuntCock » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:24 pm

Sorry, missed your post. Yes, I did and I am taking sub'r' again this Friday and Saturday for some kinky BDSM and e-stim play. :twisted:

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Joanne » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:34 pm

Give her a good spanking from me and try the Electrowhisker on her too. I would love to hear what she thinks of it.
E-Stim Systems ElectroWhisker Case
E-Stim Systems ElectroWhisker Case
A5MLDkSA.jpeg (89.14 KiB) Viewed 47 times
E-Stim Systems ElectroWhiker Monopole Electrode
E-Stim Systems ElectroWhiker Monopole Electrode
yiw3dkdQ.jpeg (62.61 KiB) Viewed 47 times

StuntCock
Established Member
Established Member

Post by StuntCock » Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:26 am

She loved the ElectroWhisker. I put a pad electrode on the sole of one of her feet and used one channel with the ElectroWhisker as the other electrode.

On "Continuous" on the 2B at 14% on high power, she was in ecstasy with me just dragging it slowly up her legs, inner thighs and across her pussy.

She has now asked me to use it regularly on her as it delivers a really nice sensation. In her own words "lots of kinky tingly fun".

It's a nice electrode and we drew quite a crowd as we were playing in public in the dungeon. As you can imagine we were hit with lots of questions about e-stim from the swingers after our play scene finished. :)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Joanne » Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:50 pm

It's good to know that she enjoys it as much as I do. It's a nice change from insertables and the skin play feels really nice.

I am almost finished writing up my review of it so I may have to give it one more go - for scientific purposes obviously. ;)