Joanne's Bitter Little Pill Electrode

A place to share information about electrodes and their positioning.
StuntCock
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Joanne's Bitter Little Pill Electrode

Post by StuntCock » Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:16 pm

I had the opportunity to use one of these bipolar electrodes on the lovely sub'r' on Friday night in a swingers club.

I had her on all fours with her wrists and ankles restrained, I put a ball gag in her mouth and blindfolded her.

The electrode consists of two 6mm conductive rubber loops and I used a small amount of electrolube on the loops before sliding one up her bum and the second one into her pussy.

We were playing in a public play space and ended up with a huge audience as I teased sub'r' using our 2B Control Box.

It was a delight to hear her groans and to watch her hips moving as the current caused the electrode to deliver a delightfull ghost fucking sensation.

Everyone was mesmerized by the sight of the electrode moving as her kegel muscles clenched in time with the Throb program output from the 2B. I may have to make a short video of that next time as the pulsing ghosting fucking action looks amazing.

I teased her and then made her cum very hard in around ten minutes, she even got a round of applause from the crowd that was watching us play. ;)

As you can imagine, after untying and ungagging sub'r' we faced a wave of questions about e-stim and I then went on to get two other women off using just self-adhesive pad electrodes.

All in all a fantastic evening but more importantly it was the first time I used the Bitter Pill Electrode on anyone and I will be using it regularly now as it worked so well on sub'r', she loves it. 8-)

You can make one of these electrodes yourself using the file available in Joann's download section here - Bitter Pill STL File

You can grab one of her ready-made ones here - Bitter Pill
Joanne's Bitter Pill Electrode
Joanne's Bitter Pill Electrode
BitterPill.jpg (149.41 KiB) Viewed 129 times

mandy21
Established Member
Established Member

Re: Joanne's Bitter Little Pill Electrode

Post by mandy21 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:50 pm

Another great idea, it looks and sounds like so much fun. Will definitely have to get one for myself 😁

StuntCock
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Post by StuntCock » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:00 pm

We had a blast with it and watching the ghost fucking sensation causing the Bitter Pill to twitch and move in and out was amazing.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Joanne » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:27 pm

I like it too and the fact that you can use either loop as a common electrode in a tri-phase set-up is a bonus. I had so much fun designing this one and the internal channels for the conductive rubber were a nightmare to envisage and design. Each makes both legs in a loop touch to help the current flow but each loop is isolated from the other.
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)