How do you like your cock rings guys?

A place to share information about electrodes and their positioning.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

How do you like your cock rings guys?

Post by Joanne » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:35 am

Right penis owners out there at the other end of the internet. I am curious as to how you prefer to use your conductive rubber cock rings/loops.

Do you have them really tight like a cock ring or do you prefer a looser fit?

My Stunt Cock likes to have them a comfortable fit, so they don't cut off any circulation or anything like that.

Pictures paint a thousand words so feel free to show us how you use yours on here.

A curiously await your replies. ;)

I am talking about metal or conductive rubber cock loops and rings like this one (click here to check out my review of it).
Two conductive rubber cock loops on a dildo to show how they fit
Two conductive rubber cock loops on a dildo to show how they fit
dildo.jpg (44.22 KiB) Viewed 49 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

StimDog
Established Member
Established Member

Re: How do you like your cock rings guys?

Post by StimDog » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:46 pm

The base loop for me is nice and tight so it helps with a larger erection. The one at the tip isn't as tight but not loose either. I use e-stim systems electrogel after reading your review of it and it works a treat to help smooth things out.

Gyrator
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: How do you like your cock rings guys?

Post by Gyrator » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:42 pm

I like using cock rings even when not using e-stim so I like any loop around the base of the penis to be fairly firm. This ensures reasonable contact even when flaccid. I am thinking of trying 8mm diameter conductive rubber (possibly doubled up) for a base loop as I already found that non-electrical rings are more comfortable and seemingly more effective in increasing the erection if they are wide (say 12mm).
However, lately I have been using just the bipolar cock loop without a base loop or second channel. I adjusted the fit of the 6mm ground loop in the bar so it would slide if the tension got too high and in this way the thing self adjusts as I go from flaccid to hard (I have no problem going the other way as there is no way I go soft again while the stimulation is on!). Again, I like this to be firm as I like the sensation of the loop gripping tighter as I become aroused. I suspect that changes in the tension are responsible for subtle changes in the sensation when a constant waveform is being used and increasingly I find this the best way to stim.