DIY Penis Vacuum Pump E-Stim Sounding Electrode

A place to share ideas and advice regarding DIY equipment and electrodes.
Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

DIY Penis Vacuum Pump E-Stim Sounding Electrode

Unread post by Joanne » Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:15 pm

I have just finished building and using a DIY Bipolar Vacuum Sounding E-Stim Electrode and it was so much fun to design and build.

I made it for just £37.06 which isn't bad and that includes the price of a bipolar e-stim sound.

I have written a guide for anyone who fancies making one for themselves and if you do I would love to hear how you got on using it.

How To Make A DIY Penis Vacuum Pump E-Stim Sounding Electrode
vacuum-estim-sound-6.jpg
vacuum-estim-sound-6.jpg (46.54 KiB) Viewed 266 times
vacuum-estim-sound-9.jpg
vacuum-estim-sound-9.jpg (45.37 KiB) Viewed 266 times

I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

Gyrator
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: DIY Penis Vacuum Pump E-Stim Sounding Electrode

Unread post by Gyrator » Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 pm

I shall never be able to look at a humble cable-gland with indifference again!

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:11 pm

Gyrator wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 7:22 pm
I shall never be able to look at a humble cable-gland with indifference again!
LOL, that almost made me spray my coffee all over my keyboard. :D
I'm just a kinky married mother of two who enjoys playing with sex toys and telling the internet all about it. ;)

German stimmer

Unread post by German stimmer » Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:03 pm

Joanne wrote:
Thu Jan 16, 2020 2:15 pm
I have just finished building and using a DIY Bipolar Vacuum Sounding E-Stim Electrode and it was so much fun to design and build.

I made it for just £37.06 which isn't bad and that includes the price of a bipolar e-stim sound.

I have written a guide for anyone who fancies making one for themselves and if you do I would love to hear how you got on using it.

How To Make A DIY Penis Vacuum Pump E-Stim Sounding Electrode

vacuum-estim-sound-6.jpg

vacuum-estim-sound-9.jpg
Hi Joanne,
Nicely built. Will we see a stunt cock hands on (hm or other bodypart on..) video from start to finish? Just for the science ,....

:D

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:43 am

Unfortunately, he isn't happy with intimate videos being published so I doubt that is going to happen. It isn't really the sort of thing my website's host would allow either so you will have to use your imagination ;-)

Thank you for the nice comments though.

Gyrator
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by Gyrator » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:19 pm

I'm thinking of having a go at making one of these. One thought was that, since the urethra is offset from the mid-line of the cock, it might be good to offset the cable gland slightly and make more room for the hose connection.

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:57 am

You, Sir, are a genius!

I hadn't even thought of that and now you mention it I have had a huge "Doh!" moment LOL. I am really busy at the moment planning my move into my office/studio at the beginning of next month.

Once in I will be looking at creating a range of caps with different sized fittings for different diameters of tubing and cable glands and will have the files available to download or I can make some up (not sure about that as they take ages to print LOL).

I should have gone for a wider cylinder with mine as things wouldn't be so cramped but offsetting the cable gland would help with any sized cap.

Gyrator
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by Gyrator » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:44 pm

Thank you very much - my wife says something similar - genial arse - whatever that means :)

I have also been thinking about how one might make an insertable (an obsession of mine!) having found out that some of the reviewers of this penis pump use it in that way:-
https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35167

Of course getting all the electrical connections and the pipework down to the base would be an interesting challenge if it were to have e-stim capability. And, given that I am still into subtractive manufacture the end cone is going to be an interesting turning exercise (in delrin?)

It's unfortunate that the OD of acrylic tube seems quantised at 50mm or 60mm - something between the two would be handy. I think the issue with using 60mm is perhaps psychological - I'm not sure I want my fully vacuum-enhanced manhood to look like a toothpick in a bell-jar. :)

Joanne
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Joanne » Sun Feb 09, 2020 8:11 am

LOL "genial arse".

That is an interesting idea, I saw a post on smartstim about using the polymorph plastics to do something, maybe using stainless steel balls or pads for the electrodes and the form the shape you want. Electrifying something like the product you linked to could be done with adhesive copper or aluminium tape inside. Then as you are sucked into it and swell you would have a good surface contact.

I know what you mean about the acrylic tubing, neither size is perfect and the psychological effects can't be ignored as they are often very real.

I would love to be able to turn materials to make insertables. I love the Electrastim products that are made from aluminium and acrylic, they look so good.

Gyrator
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Unread post by Gyrator » Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:27 pm

Yes, having a lathe is a great help. I have an old Clarke CL300 lathe here and although I have contemplated upgrading it many times (a second-hand Smart & Brown being the 'dream' machine) in practice I have managed to find ways of turning all the things I have actually needed to do. You can turn aluminium up to 50mm fairly easily with one of these - probably quite a bit bigger if you needed :o Plastics are no problem - I turn lots of delrin as it flatters my modest machining skills. keeping acrylic cool is important and I still haven't found the best solution as it absorbs water rather readily and can decide to craze later on.