Well, there's something about cold hard steel that puts a submissive in his or her place. This collar, when locked into place is totally unyielding and there is no way that I could escape its clutches if I didn't know the combination code.
It also plays on some of my Kajira fantasies (google it) for more info.
For anyone not aware, collars in the BDSM community have huge importance and are a sign of ownership. Submissives gain a lot of strength from collars and they are treasured items. My past collars have all been earned and presented to me as a sign of respect from my Dom. A new collar is a big thing and I relished the thought of putting this one to the test.
This collar features a combination lock that allows the wearer to be locked into it. You know the type of lock, the ones you get on bike chains with rotating rings that are numbered. The collar arrives with the combination code attached to it on a small metal keyring and as you can see mine is 5342.
Depending on how you play you can keep this code for yourself or your Dominant can have it. If your Dom keeps the code it would be a good idea to write it down in a sealed envelope in case of emergencies. Who knows what could happen and you need a way to get out of it should you need to. Always play safely.
I kept the metal keyring on the collar and added a second one to it so that a leash could be fitted to keep me under control. I have a tendency to wander off so need constant supervision and a firm hand.
The collar is handmade out of normal steel that is then plated in stainless steel. This helps to keep the costs down to €89.00 which is a bargain for a handmade steel collar. I have had no problems at all with the plating and it has had some knocks and bangs whilst I have been testing it. I can definitely say that it's good quality.
I was concerned that wearing it would be uncomfortable or that it would leave marks once removed. I found that actually, it was quite comfortable to wear for short periods. But, I couldn't wear it overnight as I wouldn't be able to get comfortable in it. It's more of a play collar unless you are hardcore, liking your discomfort.
My neck is not skinny and I carry shall we say a bit of extra padding so it never left any marks or bruises on my skin. It's available in three sizes and these are:
- Size Small = 130 mm = 5.2 inch inner diameter
- Size Medium = 150 mm = 5.9 inch inner diameter
- Size Large = 170 mm = 6.7 inch inner diameter
I asked for the large as I wanted some extra room as I intend to wear it with a posture collar as well in the future. The sizes are generous so choose the one that will give you the look that you require. Tight or loose.
The collar is made out of round bar that is 1/2" or 1.2cm in diameter. It's hinged at the back of the neck so that you can open in for fitting or removal. The front of the collar has the two parts of the lock attached to it. These slide together and then allow you to then spin the four metal code rings to lock the collar in place.
These locking rings have a raised edge at the number one position. This is great as you can remove it yourself even without a mirror or in the dark or low light conditions. As you can feel where the number one position is on the locking rings. At least you can if you know the code that is.
Check out this hardcore metal slave collar from @MEO_TEAM. Click to Tweet
I love the fact that when you fit the collar it feels so cold against your skin and it sends a chill down my spine. As you wear it you will find that it warms up and this is a very nice sensation. When you take it off again it's actually warm in your hands. So when I had it back to my Dom it's like I am giving him a part of my inner warmth.
This is not a discreet collar by any means and so you're unlikely to be walking around wearing it in public. Anyone seeing it will know exactly what it is due to the locking element and its metal construction. So this is again primarily a play collar. If you are into public humiliation though, then it would be ideal for that style of play. Bring on the looks from passers-by.
What I really liked about this collar is the feeling that it's always there. By that I mean you are conscious of the weight and unforgiving nature of it at all times.
Whereas a leather collar can be very comfortable this one reminds you constantly of its presence around your neck. I like that very much and will continue using it during play sessions.
I am looking forward to combining it with other forms of restraint and as I have the large it will be easy for my Dom to attach my wrist cuffs or nipple clamps to it. Making for some very interesting play sessions going forward into the future.
- Stailess Steel finish
- Combination lock
- Hardcore looks
- Raised first digit on the locking rings
This is a great collar and if you have never tried a metal collar then I urge you to do so. They give BDSM play an entirely different look and feel. It isn't built for comfort, it's built to control and restrain a submissive and it fulfills that role well. I love the finish on it, it looks great and is just so shiny. I am very happy to recommend it to anyone who wants a well built metal collar for either themself ortheir submissive.
I was sent the Combination Lock Metal Slave Collar by Meo.de and I would like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to review it for them.
Where Can I Get One From?
Grab one of these hardcore metal collars for just €89.00 which equates to about £77 at todays exchange rate and that is a bargain for a handmade steel collar.
Check them out and don’t forget to tell them that Joanne says "Hi".
Check out these other reviews of Meo.de products
- Puppy Play Spiked Leather Alpha Dog Collar
- BDSM Puppy Slave Collar
- Lady MEO - Ring of O BDSM Collar - Gold
- Black And White Leather Bondage Collar From MeoBond
- Lady MEO - SLAVE Collar In Gold Review
- Euphoria Collar with Ball Clasp - Steel Fetish Collar Review
- Combination Lock Metal Slave Collar
- Taylor Dildo - Realistic Silicone Dildo
- Little Johnny Steel Prostate Stimulator Dildo
- Eiffel Tower DIldo - La Tour est Folle
- MEO Black Label Titus Silicone 8 Inch Dildo
- Silicone Cock Skull Dildo Black
- Rocks Off Lust Linx Ball And Chain
- Remote Controlled Egg Vibrator From MEO
- Doxy Number 3 Massager - Wand Vibrator
- Meo Alpha Male Leten Wand Massager
- BONDO - Stainless Steel Handcuffs
- Black And White Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Review
- MEOBOND Electronic Time Lock For Bondage and Chastity Belts Review
- Fuck & Play Spreader Bar From Meo.de
- Pony Bridle BDSM Head Harness Review
- BONDO - Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ankle Shackles
- HurtMe: Cat-o'-Nine-Tails Ariadne From Meo.de
- Paddle Ex Animo With Hearts Review
- BDSM Gas Mask - Breath Control from Meo.de
- The Cock Cam - Cock Ring With A Camera
- VERYCLEAN 2.0 Universal Sex Toy Cleaning Spray
- Cock Candy Flavoured Lube
- TOP Necklace - Men's BDSM Necklace With Pendant
- Pre-Fist Anal Or Vaginal Fingering Glove
- Toy Bag from MEO - Monostrap Backpack
- Latex Ass Play / Fisting Gloves
- Man Cunt Hybrid Lube
- FETISH PAD – The Original Black Absorbent Fetish Pads
- AMOREMEO Salted Caramel Kissable Massage Gel
- AMOREMEO Vanilla Kissable Massage Gel Review
- Joyboxx - Hygienic SexToy Storage System
Disclaimer - I was sent the Combination Lock Metal Slave Collar to review free of charge and this has in no way affected the outcome of this review. This post contains affiliate links and if you purchase something when you follow one of these links I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. For more information check out my disclosure page.