The massage oil comes in a sturdy pump action plastic bottle containing 125ml with a sealed cap for hygiene and security. At the moment you can pick one up for just £8.80 which makes it good value. The pump dispenser works well and allows you to dispense exactly what you need so saving on wastage.
The bottle carries brand and product information in an attractive yellow colour scheme. It also has a list of ingredients and these are; glycerin, water, propylene glycol, aroma, CI 19140 & sodium saccarin.
There are no show stoppers on that list, most of them are either sweeteners, colouring or flavouring. Because it contains Glycerin which is a sugar-based sweetener I wouldn't recommend the direct application to genitals as it could give you an increased risk of yeast infections.
It is also a warming massage oil and so that may be uncomfortable directly applied to your genitals for some. I know that I am hypersensitive to warming lubes and gels so I never applied it to mine. If you choose to then start with a tiny amount so that you can judge its effects before slathering it all over and then looking for a bucket of water to sit in.
Basically, it contains some pretty benign ingredients and comes in a nice yellow bottle which contains the yellow massage gel and it smells and tastes of Vanilla.
It really does smell of Vanilla, it's quite strong and it's a sickly sweet Vanilla smell that will quickly fill the room. It isn't unpleasant but it is strong.
When I first applied some to my hand I was very surprised by its viscosity or lack of it. This is a very runny gel so be careful when dispensing it. If you are not careful then it would be easy to apply too much and have it spill everywhere.
It's very easy to dispense using the pump on the bottle and I proceeded to rub my hands together to spread it around and to warm it up before starting to give a massage. This is where you really notice the Vanilla smell and it soon fills the room. This sets a nice warm relaxing atmosphere for events and I liked that. If you are a big fan of Vanilla then you are in for a real treat, this one smells very sweet indeed. For me, it was a bit like being taken back in time to when I used to bake cakes with my Nan.
As with all lubes and gels that I test I did a taste test to see what it tastes like. This was my second surprise, I don't think it tastes much like Vanilla. It's very sweet but I couldn't discern a Vanilla taste. My nose was being overpowered by the Vanilla smell and that gave the sense that I was tasting Vanilla but I had to check a couple of times to see if I was right. It is sickly sweet in fact but it is a plain sweetness that has a bit of an aftertaste to it.
Due to its strong aroma, you get the sensation of Vanilla but not the taste I'm afraid. It isn't a problem though and if you are buying this product it isn't to spread it on your toast in the morning its to be used as a massage gel and smell trumps taste in that regards.
Rubbing it into skin gives a nice warming sensation that helps the person getting the massage to relax. It is a good warming sensation so heed my warning about your genitals.
Massaging it in is a pleasant experience for both the massager and the receiver. It isn't a lubrication oil but it does spread well and feels very sensual. I did find that I needed to use quite a bit to get good coverage though.
When I had it massaged into my back I really enjoyed the warming sensation, it felt very nice and relaxed me. As it warms that helps to release the fragrance filling the whole room as you lay back and enjoy the massage.
After use, it did leave a bit of a sticky residue, not so much as to make me want to shower or anything but it didn't seem to all get absorbed.My partner really enjoyed sucking my nipples after he had given me what he calls his custom boobie massage. The sweetness of m nipples really turned him on so using this gel can lead to some kinky fun once the massage is over. It would, therefore, make an ideal foreplay product. It has me curious to try the other gels that Meo.de do especially the oral lubes.Spice up your foreplay with some Vanilla Massage Gel from Meo.de. Click to Tweet
- Strong Vanilla scent
- Sturdy bottle with pump
- Gentle warming action
All in all, I really like this gel, the bottle works well and the pump makes it easy to apply just what you need. It has a nice warming action to it and it is safe to lick and taste. The Vanilla is a very strong aroma and that for me is very relaxing conjuring up memories of my childhood. It has me curious to try the Salted Caramel flavour next to see how it compares. If the scent is half as strong as this one I can see me putting on a pound in weight just from sniffing it.
I'd like to thank Cara and Meo.de for giving me the opportunity to review this for them both.
Where Can I Get One From?
Grab one of these scented massage oils from Meo.de for just £8.80 (9,90 €), they are one of Europes largest sex toy retailers and they definitely like the kinkier side of things, check out the Salted Caramel version as well.
Check them out and don’t forget to tell them that Joanne says "Hi".
Check out these other reviews of Meo.de products
- Puppy Play Spiked Leather Alpha Dog Collar
- BDSM Puppy Slave Collar
- Lady MEO - Ring of O BDSM Collar - Gold
- Black And White Leather Bondage Collar From MeoBond
- Lady MEO - SLAVE Collar In Gold Review
- Euphoria Collar with Ball Clasp - Steel Fetish Collar Review
- Combination Lock Metal Slave Collar
- Taylor Dildo - Realistic Silicone Dildo
- Little Johnny Steel Prostate Stimulator Dildo
- Eiffel Tower DIldo - La Tour est Folle
- MEO Black Label Titus Silicone 8 Inch Dildo
- Silicone Cock Skull Dildo Black
- Rocks Off Lust Linx Ball And Chain
- Remote Controlled Egg Vibrator From MEO
- Doxy Number 3 Massager - Wand Vibrator
- Meo Alpha Male Leten Wand Massager
- BONDO - Stainless Steel Handcuffs
- Black And White Leather Bondage Wrist Cuffs Review
- MEOBOND Electronic Time Lock For Bondage and Chastity Belts Review
- Fuck & Play Spreader Bar From Meo.de
- Pony Bridle BDSM Head Harness Review
- BONDO - Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ankle Shackles
- HurtMe: Cat-o'-Nine-Tails Ariadne From Meo.de
- Paddle Ex Animo With Hearts Review
- BDSM Gas Mask - Breath Control from Meo.de
- The Cock Cam - Cock Ring With A Camera
- VERYCLEAN 2.0 Universal Sex Toy Cleaning Spray
- Cock Candy Flavoured Lube
- TOP Necklace - Men's BDSM Necklace With Pendant
- Pre-Fist Anal Or Vaginal Fingering Glove
- Toy Bag from MEO - Monostrap Backpack
- Latex Ass Play / Fisting Gloves
- Man Cunt Hybrid Lube
- FETISH PAD – The Original Black Absorbent Fetish Pads
- AMOREMEO Salted Caramel Kissable Massage Gel
- AMOREMEO Vanilla Kissable Massage Gel Review
- Joyboxx - Hygienic SexToy Storage System
Disclaimer - I was sent the AMOREMEO Vanilla Kissable Massage Gel to review free of charge and this has in no way affected the outcome of this review. This post contains affiliate links and if you purchase something when you follow one of these links I may receive a small commission at no cost to you. For more information check out my disclosure page.